1.resting. My fyp late nights and accumulated stress eventually morphed into a running nose and a very sore throat. I'm sick ><
2. studying for my jap oral which is tomorrow. Right now the drowsy flu medicine is kicking in, and everything is becoming a bit muted and ...woozy? I'm not sure, but the drowsy feeling is starting to irritate me because I want to concentrate on my jap textbook.
Since I'm fighting to stay coherent, here are some random pics taken from my hp/camera:

#1. Steamboat at ah gong's hall, where we accidentally bought too much food, couldn't finish, and had to call in reinforcements to help out. For the most of us, this was our post-fyp celebration. This was also where SF got to know my lovely friends and vice versa! (I'm so blessed to have good roomies in all my four years in hall) Too bad I dont have the group pic. (Must rem to kope from ting)
I also think I got emo at one point, so many happy couples... Happy for them of course!

#2. Me. Acting serious. Self-taken photo of my completed work - all sweat, effort, late nights, tears, headaches, and many hours conducting experiments with my group mates huey hui and jia ying! Plus all the help from my sweet supervisor Venus! Learnt alot!

#3. Talentime singing competition which happened some time ago. SF and I just went there for fun, and to kaypoh.

#4. My hall has such a talented banner committee. Throughout this sem, I kept seeing new banners. "Good luck for exams" "Congrats for winning sports" "Hall supper" <-- I'm not kidding about the last one.