I have no mood to study right now. The whole house is filled with adrenaline, and the center of it is my brother and his room. Recently he completed his BMT and on friday he got his posting and instructions to report to camp tomorrow. Light Strike! Sounds cool right =)
but i've never heard of it before...the ppl i've talked to always mention some vehicle...An hour ago he was stuffing items into the humongously big bag, while I sat on his bed and teased him about the frightening things he'll probably have to do. It's quite funny to make your brother anxious, especially when he's about to take a bit step in his army life! (This is also to make up for the lack of scare-tactics on him when he entered BMT) HOHO~
My parents were definitely kinder to my brother, compared to what i did/doing. Dad pops into the room once in a while to ascertain the reporting time, and check if he needs to buy any important items; Mum helps to prod his memory of essential things to bring to camp. Afterall, the instructions were very brief, so...bring as much as possible?? My mum and I each tried lifting up the half-packed bag and we
failed - this means my brother is
strong!! Even the boots are damn heavy, although i spent a few minutes happily clomping around the living room in them.
So many things for a soldier to bring.
Actually I used to think army is
super cool <-- last time when I told wf that, he told me i was brainwashed by those army tv advertisements. So now, i've tone down and see it as cool although it can suck some times.
Still, all the best to my brother =)))) Tahan all the bad stuff and soon u'll be free! (
to enter uni)