I'm glad school started -
well, half-started actually, because I've only attended 1 class so far - for many many reasons.
+because the first lesson is where the future for the semester looks bright and the class projects and studying and stress have
not yet started piling up
+because it's great to see my friends again, especially those that I didn't see during the holidays. Best of all, I'm so excited that hh and sharon are in the same class as me!
+because my psych class proft turned out better than I expected. And trust me, I expected much worse ;)
+because the bus interchange is exclusively for us students to use. Too bad it's only temporary. And hello! We dont have to walk further to reach the bus! (this is a minor point, because the new interchange looks pretty nice too)
+because wsc was pretty great too!
The bad news about school will start next week =p
Labels: school