hi it's me, back again from my exam hiatus =) I shall not comment on it, at least not specifically, just in case I jinx myself =p but I really really hope to do well this time.
You know, we are weird people - we want stability and yet we're attracted to change. We try different hairstyles and upload new blogskins, go on new adventures and attempt new things. Because it's exciting, right? Something fun to do, and not the same old boring you?
I don't think it is contradictory if we want stability and change. We need both. Because if we change too much, we lose ourselves; and if we don't, we never know where we went wrong or how we have grown. Kind of like a phone that has to have it's basic functions, no matter how many extra features you jazz it up with.
Or, we can also say -
same Andy, better clothes=D