Today I'm going to sleep early!
At least, earlier than the unearthly hours for this whole week.
Due to the report that I spent much effort to write, my body clock has been slightly wacked. Now it even thinks that the night is still young at 1am; 2am is reasonable to go on facebook; 3-4am is sleeping time; and 5am is the ultimate limit.
The end result is that I would automatically wake up at noon, after repeated snoozing and eventual switching off of the alarm.
Since today has been a relaxing day - no class, a long weekend ahead, and no dangerously looming report(this is a matter of warped perspective) - the number of items that have been crossed-out on my 'homework-to-do' list is minimal.
In all honesty, I can only strike-out soci readings chapter 9 from my list. 26 pages read after a 'hard' day's work.
I sound like I'm on a holiday