Last night I slept, and dreamt that it was morning and I woke up to brush my teeth. And then I dreamt AGAIN that it was morning and I woke up and talked to my mum. Aiyoo~ haha I woke up for real at 11am.
So glad it's the holidays, although I suddenly find myself with too much time on my hands. To think I was supposed to go for some IMH program, but noooo. I was also supposed to go for an overseas trip, such as hongkong or taiwan, but nooooo. Ever since the happenings in Thailand, most people have diverted their holiday destinations to these places or Genting. I guess I'll stay home and slack, and wait for my NUS friends to finish their exams.
Very soon I'll be drawn to watch dramas - which is not a bad thing =D (so many dramas to watch! i'll soon moan that there is not enough time, just like xian)
And feng is so busy. Wah lao eh!
Anyway, =) Happy December everyone~~!!! <3