Exams are over today, and I have officially ended my sem - me and Qi went to get snow ice to celebrate. heh~
-------------
Oh gosh. I'm in such a major situation I really don't know what to do. Help me! I can feel the effects of stress: increased heart rate, tension, worry. I really don't know what to do (and nono it's not about timetables or anything trivial like that).
I guess I'll have to make a momentous decision tomorrow, and I hope to get a time extension. Because right now I don't have the words to state my case convincingly, so I need the extension...so that things will 'somehow' sort themselves out (?) ...so that a solution will present itself (?) ...so that I won't have to make such a horrible choice (?) ...so that I simply won't have to face pain or guilt, whatever you call it.
I feel fear too.
Oh dear, I'm talking in riddles. But I want to talk in riddles because I feel safer that way. Things will seems less solid, more vague, and less sharp in fog.
Waaa~!
(Dear God, I really need your help)