Busy dizzy, but I still found time to go out and celebrate Ting and Jul's dinner at Ichiban, which was not a surprise, but fun all the same. Happily, this also satisfied my craving for salmon sashimi, 10 cold slices in all.
And now that the biz assignment is completed (last monday), I can turn my attention to the rest of the readings and to-dos that have been waiting for me. It's alot, very scary, and increasing all the time. Hence I'm feeling the stress.
In stark contrast is my fren from Gtech who's enjoying uni life, or lack thereof. Ameer is conquering Asia, one country at a time, on a weekly basis. Since he only has the pass/fail option, mugging has been overshadowed by the thrill of discovering new places, and embracing adventures. He has become what we were like in Gtech, going on weekend roadtrips, except even more so. In a way, he's learning alot, just not in the academic sense. =)