One of my friends is in Cambodia heh.
I was supposed to be in Taiwan this week, but due to lots of reasons (pei bro while he studies, save money, etc etc), I ended up back home instead.
Recently I've been troubled about certain things, which are non-academic. Things have been festering since two months ago, slowly reaching the boiling point now, and causing much unwelcome stress. Hopefully I can eventually see the solution, because right now things are uncertain. Pray that God will always be by my side. Thankfully I have all my dear friends to rely on =) It has been great seeing all of you again, and chatting tgt. And of cos I'll be seeing many more of you guys throughout this week *smiles*
Oh and later I'll be gg down to school to get my hall room keys. Apparently I have to RE-Submit application letters and signatures again if I collect the keys next week. 3 hours of travelling because pleading with the hall office auntie didn't work at all.