The freshies enjoyed themselves! I think that was the best thing, and also the most important thing. Besides, the turnout this year was great, more than half came. They were grouped into their respective groups - Pavlov, CSIKSZENTMIHALYI, Freud, Harlow, Horney, Skinner, and Zimbardo. Lots of great pics were taken - on fb!
To think that so much planning is involved for a
single orientation day. Makes me think how crazier it would be for all the Hall camps, etc.
Oh speaking of hall camp, Hall 16 had a pyjamas party yesterday night - heehee I sound stalker-ish.
PJ Party sounds cool, looks fun, and when it's a huge party, you get lots of ppl running around in Cotton loose pants and shirts or night dresses. Oh and a few of them carrying the assorted stuff toys - eg. red toy snake. I think the sight of 20-something year-olds running around in PJs is...
interesting. Also makes me feel like having a PJ party, but nah, school's starting.