I went for white water rafting today - free, sponsored by the school's international office. ain't that shiok?! My first time ever, and it was FUN. Of course we got soaked and splashed and cold, but we also screamed like banshees and laughed, and even jumped overboard into the cold water at the quieter part of the river. I luv rapids! Wish my family could have come though, they would enjoy themselves lots.
And I realised i forgot to mention that the week before, I went with friends to watch Lion King, Broadway Musical. Totally worth the usd$55. And after that one of my frens recommended Fellini's, which is a yummy cheap pizza place.
The link:
http://www.fellinisatlanta.com/fellinis.htmland the Menu:
http://www.fellinisatlanta.com/fellinis_menu.htmlAnd on another day, I went shopping and bought a bikini top. The top only, not the bottom half because it was already expensive + the price in usd + I can't forsee myself wearing it. I only bought the top because it looked really nice and pretty, and I'll be able to say I own a bikini (half) hahah!
Oh ya, and peeps, I'll be arriving in Singapore on may 11. Home sweet home! Although I'm sad to leave gtech and atlanta - I'll miss Everything here! I try not to think about leaving, cos it'll make me sad - but I guess there's no choice. It has been fun!
Probably will get serious jetlag when I return...so give me about a week to adjust. And to adjust to the weather/humidity too - I don't sweat here, and 20 degrees is
warm to me now (perfect weather to wear shorts).
There's too much things I'll miss - food, frens, friendly helpful locals, cooking meals, weather,
school, basketball, roadtrips, outings, hostel, blue skies and sunsets, etc. I'll say my goodbyes another day. =)