I must be crazy to be blogging now, but with so much work to do, and things to memorize, I just feel like throwing it all away and running out to have some fun.
Hate this feeling - it's the "oh don't worry, I still have time to study" and "I think I can just fall back on my jc bio knowledge, so why study" feeling. I know, I'm just self-handicapping.
And because I feel like this, I didn't do much yesterday, which just makes me feel even more sian. Oh, yesterday nite was fun! But it was fun with guilt, and that made me stressed, and pissed at people when I am usually not. And so I tolerated, and my black face alternated with my "smiley" face, mood-swinging until I didn't even know if I was happy or not.
But it must have showed, because my housemate asked me "what's wrong". To which I replied I was pms-ing, and she totally didn't buy that. So I said his actions was pissing me off, and then I realised I couldn't find one single action of his that I could find fault with. So I told her "give me 30mins, and I'll be alright again". I guess that worried her, cos later in the car she was asking me again.
Actually she (all of them, actually) was pretty tolerant of my bad mood yesterday, and that's something I shouldn't take for granted, and should be thankful for. She said he was unusally diplomatic to me, which is not necessarily a good thing. And the other one was sick, but I was too self-absorbed to realise that. I just hope I didn't spoil the mood yesterday.
Anyway, what really happened was that at 10pm, we realised Walmart closes at midnight. And since we had a car, we drove there to do late nite grocery shopping. And then after that, at 12, we drove to Waffle house, where we had chocolate chip waffles, blueberry waffles and lite waffles. On another perfectly normal day, I would have been estatic.