Snowed last week, and we all ran out for snow-fun! Shiok-alicious! But freezingly cold too.
Found a snowman on a car (dunno who made it)...


Our turn to make a snowman. Making it HUGE...

Tada! Using YiJian's cap and Daniel's coins...

Then the boys went to modify the snowman...

-------------------------------------
Random shots.
Pizza! I'm quite sick of pizzas...been eating alot recently.

Deserts! There's this place on campus where u can get a buffet for about $7

My latest grocery list. Yes, we're that bo liao haha!

-----------------------------------------
This weekend we went to the factory outlets! SHOPPING! The whole day! And I think we enjoyed ourselves tremendously. We shopped till closing time, and it was shiok!
Today was Martin Luther King Day, a holiday, so we took a leisurely car trip to a nearby town for lunch.
While walking back to the car, we saw this...

This was taken after everyone had laughed at the above carplate, and they were slowly walking back to the car. Nice pic.

And then we drove to this civil war battlefield memorial park. There was a small exhibit/museum detailing the war that was fought between the North and the South. The northern states wanted the black slaves to be free, and the southern states disagreed. Luckily the North and Abraham Lincoln won in the end. Ever since I read "Roll of thunder, Hear my cry" I resented the way the black slaves were treated. Racism and slavery show how some people can be such fools.



I could tell the rest were bored tho. Only me and gx were reading the exhibits lolx!
And then we went outside to take photos!
Let me say this. "I luv this pic!" Me taking them, taking something/someone else.


*Smiles* And I thot my camera sucks...

*wistful* if only i was in the pic too. it's beautiful.
---------------------------------------
how could you?
tell me I'm not imagining things; show that I'm not hallucinating; reassure me that it was but a nightmare. Just don't let me be the mute person in a room full of people I care about. You're making me doubt myself.I'm mute.
I need my night walks.