To my tagboard dearies:
Yami - Isn't it COLD this week?! We shiver to class, and then freeze on the way back to hall. Then we were saying, it must be worse for u, cos u're so north. Mm was telling me tt it's 0 degrees this morning, tt's horrifying.
}{q - I am sooo glad u commented on my ribena post the other time! That was like the main focus of the post, but the rest went to comment on my 'pickup line'. And why u nv bring swimming costume hahah when I come back, let's go swimming tgt okay?
Surfslayer - sorri, been quite busy/cold/tired these few days. Either that or I've been on msn alot, so the updates are getting lesser n lesser. I originally wanted to update everyday, but now I see that's impossible. (that'll could be boring too). haha hope u're fine *hugs*
Jul - I think ALL the canteens in school should sell ribena. That would be so shiok! *grins at the thought* Oh and we eat so much cos hungry mah hahaha
mm - HAHAHA u noe wad, now when I see mm, i think of what jeff said it stands for
mh - me? gain weight? I wish! I don't have a weighing scale with me, but I just have this feeling that my weight is probably the same as it always has been. That's depressing, but I shaldn't think about it. I think my cholesterol level is going up though, I keep frying eggs for myself and eating fried rice. But I so miss s'pore food~ My friends just told me they found this super food place in Bedok *drools unglamly*
Ting - hey i miss u man! and nope, i'm not cooking. My roomie's learning to cook first. Maybe next time *hopefully* oh and since when my trademark was bottomless stomach?! I already got other trademarks - the 'yeah' sign + sailing paper boats + drinking ribena + innocent look.Speaking of innocent! The guys I hang out with already think I'm evil *sobs*
UFO - *looks at myself in the mirror* Nope, Not Growing Fat At All. That's so depressing. I bet u're still eating midnight suppers in hall?? Rem the cold soggy prata? Hahaha. Why u so greedy - eat so much in s'pore then still want me to send food over =p
Vic! - okok u do post haha! Yes, my roomie is sporty (aka into exercising). I think exercising is really fun here, with all the funky equipment and sports area. Ppl here absolutely adore sports - when I watch games on tv (football, basketball, ice hokey), I can already feel the excitement from the crowd. Oh and the guys playing look so macho n mascular! =)
Chenyeh - yah, I also think it's exciting (opps so bhb hahah) Go for overseas programme too then! I noe nus got! Anw how's life there? How's psych there? =D I just went over to ur blog to 'boo' u. lolx
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Last saturday and sunday, 7 of us took a roadtrip! There were 3 guys and 4 of us gals, and it was fun! The guys rented this car/van, and we left Atlanta for this quaint town of Helen. We drove and drove for 2 hrs (I mean Jeff drove), and at first I was quite freaked out cos I had doubts about Jeff's driving. (paranoid me)
That day, we had German lunch and then played swings at the playground! There's this hilarious video of Sharon trying to speak German (ask mm for it), and another embarassing video/pics of us playing on the swings. The rest of the pics taken at the playground were awesome, with great scenery, and we totally re-lived our childhood. The pics aren't with me, cos I was ashamed of my camera, and refused to use it. It's rather old, and the image quality....tsk.
Then it got too dark (sunset is early), so we made an impromtu decision to rent a motel room! 7 of us squeezing into a room, and we went out for dinner and later to buy tootbrush/mouthwash. FUN sharing a room for the night with so many people - rather like at camp.
The next day, we got up early to see, not one, but two waterfalls! And since most of them used up their cam batteries...I had no choice but to whip out mine.
Eating buffet breakfast...

Waterfall...










Nearby lake...so peaceful. We all lay down on the wooden dock next to the water and rested for a long while...











And lastly, taken from inside the psych building, looking outside...
