The two pounds of boneless chicken wings from Wingnuts weren't enough. So we ate up the soup together with rice.
Last night was another cooking night (mon wed fri) and we had Fried Rice. Since my roomie was learning how to cook, we did the food preparation and stood back to see the 'chef' in action. Hahah k. she wasn't that bad, and the food tasted...edible! HAHHAA I think if I was cooking, it'll be worse.
And later, while washing up (aka rinsing and then putting everything into the dishwasher), we all started admitting that we were still hungry. Gosh! I think we have bottomless stomachs. So we took out wantons and made them into soup. SHIOK! *feels hungry thinking about it*
I'm not sure if i'm gaining weight though: I'm still hungry at night, in the morning, and during classes. Perhaps I'm not eating enough? Or izzit just the cold affecting me? (sidenote: mm says cold makes ur eyelashes grow longer) There's no weighing scale to be found in my appartment, so I have no idea whatsoever if I'm gaining or losing. I once said the portions here are big. Well, they're still humongous, and I always can't finish, but 1 hour later, I'll be hungry again.
Anyway, exercising here is so much easier. I'm walking to classes, walking to places, going to the gym (which is just downstairs, so my roomie drags me), and I'm going to start swimming with her two times a week, starting next week. The gym...i just go on the treadmill. Haha oh and most importantly, watch tv (the previous time, there was this episode on models. One model-wannabe guy was HOT). I guess i'll add in sit-ups to my gym routine the next time I go.
I'm so excited about swimming! There's this olympic swimming pool here, and it was used for the Summer Olympics once. So it's huge Huge HUGE. I've yet to see it, but everyone here tells me it's awesome (with a capital A). I know I didnt go swimming at all in NTU, but here, it's indoors, and my roomie loves to swim. Previously in S'pore, I'll just go swimming with my family at the sports club, and v.rarely too.