Hey all! It's morning (well, afternoon really but I got up late, and it still looks like morning) and stephie's feeling happy.
Firstly, just to let Manic know, I think mm is having a hard time matchmaking me. Nothing is going on between me and J (which shld have been obvious a long time ago) so I guess that will make you all very sad. Lolx. But if it makes you all feel better, she's trying hard.
*that's strange, I just heard knocking, but there's no one outside the door. The knocking sound is coming from the fridge! weird huh. luckily it's not at night or I'll be v.scared.*
Anyway, like I told Toolbox the other day, the guys from NTU here are v.nice. They're helpful, they're funny. There's a good-looking one, and there's one that looks like a bad-boy (leather jacket, boots, sunglasses, spiked hair, and smokes). But so far, no one I'm interested in. *stop looking so hopeful lah*
Things are fine here, and we all went grocery shopping the other day. Most of us are split into meal-khakis groups. My group consists of me, my roomie Vivien, and 2 other guys who live quite nearby. Here's me and my roomie...

I suppose mm and sharon eat with jeff, guoxin, and samuel. So since everyone's going to be cooking, we all trooped to Publix, the huge grocery store and bought so much stuff that we had trouble carrying it all back, even with the huge amount of guy-muscles to help us girls.
Somehow the four of us were the last to leave Publix, and everyone else had disappeared. Weighed down by huge red grocery bags, we proceeded to make our way through a VeryCrowded shopping centre to reach the train station at the other end. Us girls were walking in front, when suddenly I heard the sound of bottles bouncing on the floor. I turned around and stared at the sight of the two guys scrambling after the said bouncing bottles. Reason: the plastic bag had split.
We were aghast. We looked like 4 ah-tiongs!
In the end, we took out our 3 pails (yes..we bought 3 pails) and put all the stuff in. I think the crowd was entertained. Each person took at pail and marched through the crowd with our heads held high. Glamour shots...




The next morning, the whole GIP went to CHINATOWN...





It's quite small, but we were bowled over by the familiar items sold there. Us psych gals shared a Bubble Milk Tea! I thought it was great, since I havent tasted it for a long time, but mm didn't quite like it - they thought it was too milky. Ok , it did taste a bit different from s'pore's but it's still Bubble Tea. =D
The guys were hungry (ok, I was hungry too) and we had a bit of lunch before shopping. The servings were quite big, so I shared lunch with this other guy. (Sharon and mm ate a big breakfast so they weren't hungry) He didn't look v.happy to share, even after I used my innocent face. HAHAHA cos he didn't eat breakfast, was really hungry, and was worried that there won't be enough to share. Also, he didn't know me, as this was the first time I talked to him. My first words were "hey, what are you eating? do you want to share lunch with me? I think the serving is quite huge". Opps now I think that sounds scary. SORRY! I won't ask like that next time. Promise!
Here's the lunch. Qing cai tofu tang1 + Yang zhou cao fan. SUPER DELICIOUS! Luv~ the soup...



Later on, we went grocery shopping, and bought nice stuff like tofu, dao3ke1, mianxian, oyster sauce, and THIS!

Wanted to buy 3 bottles but since this guy was helping me to carry them, I decided to be kind to him and come back another time when I need more. Can you spot it in the cupboard? Haha
