I'm in Georgia!!! ^^
It seems that as we traveled south, down N.America, it gets warmer. 12 degrees here~ I luve it! It's not freezing cold as I expected, so no snow, no snowman, and no snowball fights =( oh well oh well.
Bad news is that it's a rainy weekend. Everywhere's wet, even now at 7am. The rain made driving difficult yesterday, coupled with the low-hanging clouds (like genting highlands). Driving on the interstate isn't easy. Lots of trucks and most people drive slightly over the speed limit. Once in a while, you look in the rearview mirror and see a "terminator 2" monster truck coming closer and closer, then it'll fill the whole mirror. So you either give way and switch to another lane, or speed up.
Oh ya, upon entering Geogia (from South Carolina), one of the first stores I saw after crossing the border was a gun shop. Something you don't see at home.
And then 1 hr later (lots of miles away from said gun shop), I saw warehouses! Bath & Bodyworks! Nike! Billabong! Tommy Hilfiger! {shopping rush} Too bad it's too far from Atlanta city, probably 1+ hrs drive.
-----------------------------------
Results were good, although the mugging was nightmarish. Thank God for giving me stamina to last through the mugging period, and for giving me nice friends to mug with. heehee.
-----------------------------------
Note to myself: must learn how to make egg drop soup (half chicken stock, half flour water, scrambled egg into water when boiling. erm. pepper. food taster. emergency number to hospital)