Raining again. And everything becomes dreary, and cold.
Despite the fact that it's only 12 degrees, the rain and the wind seems to make it feel colder than what is shown on the weather forecast. Most of the time I'll dash from the hotel to the car, and sprint from the car to the shopping mall/shops, and flee back into the warmth of the car later. So unglam, right
Or it could be due to the fact that I insist on leaving my long johns in the suitcase. Long johns are good for keeping out the cold, but stifling when it's hot. 12 degrees outside, but 22 degrees (I think) inside. And since I spend most of my time in stores, you'll agree that it's better to dress for indoors yeah?? Haha.
Weird logic, I know.
Oh and I got my hp, my very own USA phone line, plus my iron (sans ironing board...can't imagine bringing it up to hostel)
I'm still searching for a rice cooker and hairdryer...
And I went to check out the campus. I LUV MY APPARTMENT BUILDING. Got bbq pits, next to a small field, and next to a pool table. Do you know what that means?
Roasted Marshmellows! ^^
Mm, we shall buy those marshmellows and eat them when they're hot and melted, ok?
Lastly, I went to this small chinese restaurant for dinner, and saw my first ABC. Ok, there were 2 of them. hahha i think what xian n ting said about ABCs r right. But ah, they dont speak chinese...they speak japanese.
*grin* dont worry lah, i'm joking, i'm not about to fall for some ABC ok? relax.