Three
consecutive nights
headaches
panadols
You know, I'm almost used to the pressure in my head and the occasional twinges of pain. It's becoming... uncomfortable. Not unbearable. (And ain't I lucky that it is rather mild) But still,
headache headache go away, come again another day, and just maybe I won't have to take another panadol tomorrow.
Well at least it could have been worse - poor mm got a fever from all those jabs she had to take. Me, I only had to take 1 teeny weeny flu shot, hence no fever. Although after the injection, my left arm got quite sore, and it was not easy to keep reminding myself to sleep on my right side. It's alright now, my left arm, I mean.
I've also managed to attend another 21st birthday party. SHARON's! hahaha it was cool, and an added bonus was I managed to get to know a few more ppl from psych. And did I mention Chocolate Cake? As in, huge big thick slab Chocolate-on the inside-Chocolate-on the outside-Cake? In my opinion, a birthday is not complete without a chocolate cake. (oh and
of cos family, candles, birthday song, etc etc)
So, now the main question is: Where are the pics? Where are the visual proofs that I was there, and I'm not merely hallucinating (unlike x hhahha)?
Ans: Sorry. pics still with Siti.
Akan Datang. "Coming soon to a theatre near you"
In other (random) news, I watched The Cat In The Hat. + I cooked fish porridge and my brother said "better". + My mom bought me a long coat - I am now one step closer to my standard of chic.