<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20003740?origin\x3dhttp://dolphinsplash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 dec 2007
Friday, December 14 11:58 PM

So many things to do *groans* and each person is only allowed 2 luggages (unfortunately). I'm still in the midst of packing - my room has become a war zone. (Just started packing today) If only I have one of those Harry Potter spells to make the inside of objects bigger than the outside. 5 months require way too much stuff!

Other than shouting "help me shrink all my things!", I know I'll be missing alot when I leave, and at the same time, there are some things that I'll be glad to get away from. It's a confusing mix of both. On one hand, family_friends_food_trex room will all be missed.
And on the other hand, my birthday. I think these few months were emotionally hard, but I'm glad that I still managed to focus on my books (with lotsa help, of cos ^^). Special thanks to ting, vic, and the makers of raisin bread(ha!). Without u all, I would have had more night-walks.

Oh ya! I'll miss Ribena!!!

------------------------------------------------
On another note: I'm so happy for ting!!! I think I accidentally shouted into the phone yesterday hahahhaha opps sorri. Jiayou, it's a new chapter in your life!!! =) And I think u'd better starting learning the language of 0 and 1s - easier to communicate. (and I can't believe xian la...went to slp at the wrong time lolx) I'm so glad I don't have to go overseas and wonder what's the ending going to be like. This is the first time I see from beginning to the end leh! So cool!
Anyway manic, the next person is gg to be Hh or Jy okok?? I give u all 5 months, when we come back, we want to see results!



mugshot

Spider-hating. Sashimi-loving. Travel-obsessed. Everydaygal. [-but i want more in life-]

when fruits talk



fellow fruits in the basket

minhuey neomei chenyeh joyce

jieying qi jiaying meimei jul ting sharon yammie emme yx

tais-toi aromacookery thebakerwhocooks bagsnob joannepeh bentoblog eatyourkimchi

looking back

December 2005
October 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


the optimist's cheatsheet


Positive thoughts from bbc.co.uk/slink
credits

Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated. tyvm.
I: Designer
II: Image
III: Imageshack