title: pek chek in school
Recently alot of things made me very pek chek -
1) Subject (stress-inducing, tedious, email-sending) Matching. I was gan chiong, I was going nuts, I was rushing. I was everything but calm. And to top it off, I kept calling meimei to ask (plead) for help. poor meimei (so i shall not post up unglam pics of her)
2) French exam. There's this listening part, and it didn't sound like french. It Sounded Like Greek. Damn it man! I walked out of the class (last, cos everyone finished the paper le) feeling confused, dazed, and miserable. the 2nd part, grammer, wasnt that splendid only. Luckily I have friends around to knock some reality and optimism into me. (of cos with the help of jokes)
3) COGNITIVE. DECISION MAKING. -glares- -wails- -thinks logically- -tries to think it is fun- -wonders if i'm dumb- (aka trying to apply e 5 manipulation techniques)
4) noisy people playing around in hall, having fun, while i'm trying to insert cognitive theories into my head. *glares at them for looking happy*
but on the good side, I had 2 doses of ribena (1 treat), andy treated me to bubble tea, and lame jokes by all! luv ya all~