Last friday was a good day. Manic and I (minus yami, mm, jy) had a good dinner. (jy got good excuse) A really really really good dinner! STEAMBOAT. They went out to buy ingredients, and then we all happily met up at Qi's hall pantry to prepare the food. I'm proud to say, I learnt how to chop bloody liver (fun!^^) and fish *grin*

Fish, liver, chicken, prawns, mushroom (3 types thanks to the president), quail eggs, crabsticks, beancurd, tomatoes, sausages, fish/sotong balls...all were nicely prepared.

And we even had splendid-fun utensils, kudos to our creative director-secretary!

Here's mine! So cute hor! it's a ghost drawing, NOT a sotong drawing. haha!


And then we ate and ate (and drank all my ribena =p) until we were sooo full. Then we bullied qi's bf to get us ice creams for dessert haha. Ice cream was eaten in the lounge, where we watched fei ge, chatted, got entertained by xian's icecream-eating-trick, and gossipped. haha!
--------------------------------------------------
Last sunday was also a good day. Went out for dinner celebrations at Waraku (not the pasta one) and smart Endi booked the super fun tatami seats. I luv Endi!
hahaha opps! I meant I heart JunYu also (very bad to ignore the bday boy). yup so I'll divide my attention equally between Endi, JunYu and Fred (joking tone).

Here we are, and the present was
Interesting! hahahah shall not say it here.
But then, the 3 of them went off to watch a movie, and I went home. Sad rite...cos I can't stay out late, house rules.
Me: sorry I really can't
Viv: tell your dad that Endi will be there
Endi: even better, tell your dad that TWO guys will be there
Viv: THAT's why her dad is worried
But luckily they watched Resident Evil (scary!) or else I'll really regret not going. Viv actually wanted to watch Nanny Diaries, but JunYu, being the manly man and all that, decided it was too sissy for him.
Endi: eh! since he (JunYu) is not here to buy the tix with us, I suggest we buy Nanny Diaries, and tell him it's Resident Evil.
Me: but won't he see the show name before entering the theatre?
Endi: no problem! We just keep talking to him, distract him until he's seated down. When Scarlett Johansson walks onscreen, we'll say "it's correct. don't worry! she'll become evil soon"
Viv: GOOD IDEA! (pauses) but...his birthday leh...cannot like that...haiz so sad
=)