Just now I saw the longest queue in NTU, nanyang audi to the 7-11. So kua zhang, and interesting, reminded me somewhat of disneyland queues, although I doubt the waiting time is as long. U noe, when u're queuing, and the queue is FOREVER, it always helps to wait with friends or family. "coz time flies when you're having fun!"
Speaking of friends and fun, where are the photos to the swensons outing?! Now I know how they felt when I forgot to send over the photos last time. haha. I'm having another outing this sunday - pour celebrer l'anniversaire de JunYu! He so totally rocks because he's
treating us to waraku. hahahah no lah, he rocks also for being our good friend. *wonders if he still calls me olive* And to thank him for his friendship, we're giving him an
interesting and highly useful gift *cough*
Jul and ting know about the gift BUT dont tag in the board k, just in case he reads it.