The one week break's going away, although i think it was very worthwhile...met up with TWO cliques - Manic and JJPAO! luv u guys~ but sorry, no pics. yet.
Also, I went to get my eyes checked (600 degrees *sobs*) and at the same time, get my contacts done, because mum says that it could help me "cut down the glare, and perhaps prevent ur eyesight from getting worse". Oh well...it's very mahfan, and i keep blinking.
Anyway, I got this from someone else's blog. Wahahaha. just some "last-minute-before-sch-starts". *grin*
1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Hmmm yup yup hahah. It's very sweet.
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
A short party dress! In black! with heels!
3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Define "long".
2 pages equals 1)guy is nuts or 2) the guy can't make up his mind, and is trying to convince himself.
4. Group dates or single dates?
Group dates, coz then it won't be so scary. What if I get tongue-tied?! Besides, in a group then I won't have to keep worrying about awkard silences.
but if I totally like him, and he likes me, then single dates would be nice. =)
5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
Oh. they do?
6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
Actually, it's more like $$$$$$, and lots of it.
Tells the guy: "your money = my money. my money = my money"
=p
7. Is your hair up or down today?
Down, mostly down. Unless it's a hot day.
8. Do you straighten your hair?
WHY would I want to do that?! I like e curls in my hair. Besides, I don't think there's much difference if I straighten it...
9. Favorite mascara?
Elizabeth Arden. Black. (actually, it's my one and only)
10. Do you get your nails done?
by yours truly.
11. Small or large purses?
small, coz big is too cumbersome.
12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
money. eye pencil. tissue.
13. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans. sweats sound unglam.
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
New heels. They hurt like hell, but I like to see my feet in them. Hence I invest in plasters.
15. Do you text message a lot?
Nah. I hope.
16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
Now?!
Short-gun! hahahhaha.
Oh hh says it's no good..
Haiz.
Keep the kid and make the guy pay me. Alot. ALOT.
17. What’s your favorite color?
Blue, coz it resembles water, and the sky.
18. Heels or flats?
Flats for running; Heels for looking good.
19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
*Nods* rarely, but I try not to let ppl see. paiseh la.
20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
Yes, in fact I do that alot.
21. Do you wear collared shirt?
NO. Don't like it much.
22. Do you like preppy boys?
Not really. Too guai-looking...
23. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
Yep yep, totally. Xian got me a Root-Beer flavoured one =)
24. Do you own any big sunglasses?
*shakes head*
I know who owns a pair though *smiles at jjpao*
25. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30mins not including shower.
26. Do you like to wear band-aids?
?!? *gives weird look*
27. Do you like skater boys?
*smiles* not bad
28. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Can't think of one now. I like me as me.
29. Gold or silver?
Silver. looks less tacky on jewellery.
30. Do you like to receive flowers?
Yes, I like flowers.
But I've only received them in concerts lol
31. Do you like surfer boys?
Ooh yes!
Tanned, sporty, athletic.
32. Do you dress up for the holidays?
no-ooo
33. Do you like to wear dresseses?
so-so.
I like dresses, but they don't like me =(
34. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
TEN
I can't seem to figure out what's on their mind. AND I have a brother. maybe I'm a guy-idiot...haha
35. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
nope.
36. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
*shakes head*
I prefer tall guys, very romantic. -watches too much drama-
37. Do you like to hold hands?
With a guy rite?
I'm not sureee...
I think the guy should try holding my hands, and if I don't hit him back, it means I like to hold his hands. JOKING!
I think I won't mind.
38. What is the youngest you would date?
Same age.
39. What is the oldest you would date?
Tough question. 27? 28? He must see me as an equal, not as some little girl.
40. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
Whether he's outgoing or not.
41. Is it hott when guys sweat?
Well, yes, if it means that they have just been doing some sport.
42. What is the best feature in a guy?
His SMILE.
totally. uniquely.
so far all my crushes had nice smiles.
43. Do you like making eye contact?
Not that comfortable yet. I used to be nervous about it, but it's much better now.
44. Would you kill for chocolate?
Milk chocolate is nice, but I don't think I'll kill for it.
45. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
No. No guy worth my time so far.
46. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
With money - 10
Without money - 1
I think someone tried shopping with me before, thinking that "all gals love shopping" but I had no money and was totally bored. Poor him. Bad me.
47. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Yes. but I won't shout, i'll pout.
48. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
hahahaha how funny, but sadly no.
49. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
No-oo. But I wore short skirts before hoping he'll like. heh. now that sounds corny.
50. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
I don't write mushy love poems. Ever.
51. What makeup could you not live w/ out?
None.
52. Do you fall in love easily?
Love? No, it's too strong a word.
Don't ya think "fall in crush" sounds funny too? =)
53. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
Friends yup.