<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20003740?origin\x3dhttp://dolphinsplash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
term break 3
Wednesday, September 26 1:56 AM

Stephie's sleeping late!!!
These few days, i've been doing alot of blog-archives-reading. I think it's cos there's a book shortage at home here, and i've not been borrowing books since july. Then i suddenly got this...craving...for long paragraphs and passages of words. I can either read a) my textbook or b) blogs. Such an obvious choice.

Then tonight's blog-of-choice is Ting's! hahhaha i was thinking about the friends i have, which led to thots about Manic, and then "how did i know those superwackyhappyfun people?" "when was it?" "how did the name Manic come about?" "who knew who first?" "how was the first week of school like for them?"

So i searched thro ting's archives...very randomly, rather tediously, cos got superlonglist of words. It's around Oct '06 when i first found my name. Not bad hor, but by then i'd already knew her n some other manic ppl le - how about our first meeting??? Funnily i rem the first time i met Qi n Jiaying. AND I REM WHEN I GOT TO NOE XIAN! We went to the toilet, and after we came out, someone said to me "oh btw this is shixian. and shixian, this is steph" HAHAHAHHA and i looked at this gal standing in front of me, and i thot "she looks like my previous boss". gosh. i so feel like calling her now and asking her if she remembers.

but gal, don't worry, u're not scary. ok, u're quite scary =p no lah no lah, u're so much nicer! then when u study and u don't know anything, can just ask xian. she'll patiently explain until u understand, and she won't even roll her eyes or sigh heavily or act like u're so stupid.

-EH!!! how come suddenly i'm like writing a testimonial for xian! wth.. so not what i intended-

so anyway! (be4 i went out of topic) I was thinking about friends, and then thinking about Manic, and then i said aloud (yeah talking to myself again, what's new) "i'm losing a friend. or perhaps i'm in the process of losing a friend. or maybe i've already lost a friend" T_T

what's happening?

what's going to happen?

it is so gradual, sudden; unexpected, not totally surprising; to do something, but to do what? it's not my fault, but it's whose?

it's not breaking away, it's fading softly; why?? T_T

I can't tell you all because it's not right especially when i, myself, am confused. I did the tutorial, and it asked me for my best friend. but there's no more best friend. I don't have a best friend. I told ting that, but I didn't realised what i was saying at that time.

.........And as usual, i'll say "let see how it goes. i'm tired of thinking of it. i'm going to sleep"

nitez all! this is something to partly help me understand stuff written in black and white, and partly to explain my moody behaviour. Sorry! didn't expect a happy post to turn sour. And i'm alright, really! I'll take things as they come, see how it goes.

PS: ting! i originally wanted to dedicate a post to ya, u noe, in return 4 tt one u wrote. but then i thot...too mushy!!! hahahhaha



mugshot

Spider-hating. Sashimi-loving. Travel-obsessed. Everydaygal. [-but i want more in life-]

when fruits talk



fellow fruits in the basket

minhuey neomei chenyeh joyce

jieying qi jiaying meimei jul ting sharon yammie emme yx

tais-toi aromacookery thebakerwhocooks bagsnob joannepeh bentoblog eatyourkimchi

looking back

December 2005
October 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


the optimist's cheatsheet


Positive thoughts from bbc.co.uk/slink
credits

Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated. tyvm.
I: Designer
II: Image
III: Imageshack