I sit here typing, and i blog about....i don't even now what i want to blog about.
It's just that i don't feel happy at all, quite down, and lost, and alone, and frustrated sometimes. I think ting doesn't know what to do. She definitely notices though.
"Why, said I, am I so sad?
-Sad? No! How can I be sad? And yet it's hard to smile"
I sit here blogging, and wish I could pinpoint the source.
To do something about it, or at least to chase it away. But there's nothing to sweep away, not one specific solid thing. There's a shadow but there is nothing to block the light.
If I could hunt it down, I'll gladly do so, with hunting horns and the baying of dogs. Oh! What a great hunting party it would be. But I can't, i'm just sitting here, useless, friendless, facing my notes. "How perfectly pathetic, says me"