French is starting to make me anxious. Edventure keeps changing the french tutor, so at first it was Isabelle, then Jean Francois,
then now Isabelle AND Jean Francois. So who's gg to be teaching me???
Last night I dreamt that I was climbing some stairs, carrying my french bks, on the way to class. Nearing the top, Sabine (my fav teacher!) passed by. She was ..erm...skipping. haha. But she went into another room, and I realised tt my french tutor for this sem was the "Horrible Scary Speaks-like-a-bullet-train French Lady" who took me for oral last sem.
And she wouldn't let me into the class! =( With her hair tied up in a bun, she looked sternly at me and said I was to picked up some rubbish at the door. Then with the rubbish staining my hands, I wandered up and down the corridor looking for the non-existent rubbish bin. And everytime I passed by the class, i'll peak through the windows and see them enjoying their french lesson.
I felt so left out. And dumb, for letting her bully me like this. She called me dumb. I
hate it. I should hav gone to find Sabine. Sabine won't laugh at me for not knowing stuff.
Sigh. I'll let ya noe who's my real tutor next wk.
--------------------~
The Little Girl was much better at RDA today. The best behavior of all, I think. And me and Li Tian realised that if you keep asking her to spell stuff/identify colours/give high fives, she won't be bored enough to disobey you and lean forward on the horse. Go us!!!
And things like simple commands ("Let go" "Sit straight" "Raise your arms") and the occasional poking at the shoulder when she leans forwards work! I think today I finally managed to give a gd report of her session.
--------------------~
I bought 3 curry puffs!