I seem to hav forgotten alot of things abt sch, and hall. Tiny but still significant details, like crawling up the stairs at NIE, and then panting for breath at the top.
And then there's the insane madness of queueing up for textbks, squeezing with the crowd, and later carrying the heavy load around. The sharp book edges even tore through e plastic bag. And let's not talk abt the costs of those
thick books yet. Speaking of thick books, cognitive psych's bk looks a horror, with its chunks of words and few pictures to speak of.
I must be optimistic!Sad to say, I'm not very optimistic about my future behavior in lectures. Prof Long's personality psych was okay for an introductory lecture, but he started talking alot of stuff in the beginning, and I was waiting for him to start the real lect, and say "now, let's get down to the lesson for today". One hour later, and he was still going on abt past cases, surveys, and his personal opinions abt them. THEN i horrifiedly realised that
this was the lesson. piangz!!!
Hh said, "no wonder you weren't taking any notes at all". Sometimes I can't believe myself, and the things i do.
But the day wasn't over, and after some avid book-buying, the few of us rushed over for forensic science lecture. Now, the admin has squeezed the 1200 forensic sci students into the biggest teaching space they could find. Entering the lect venue was like stepping into a grand concert hall, with row and rows of plush red cushion chairs, and a huge stage with curtains to boot.
We sat near the back, and when the prof showed us a textbk, i could hardly see the front cover - prof himself looked tiny from far too. But tt was just me not being used to the venue. Anyway past murder cases were rather interesting (in a morbid way), altho a few of us cringed at some parts. I only have one thing to complain abt - the chairs.
Cramped leg room = stephie who feels trapped and pissed. I pity the guys who are taller and hav longer legs.
I tolerated the enclosed space for 3 hrs, and then, it was time to go home!!! I didn't stop by my room today, cos i wanted to get home sooner. Luv the feeling of gg home ^^ I always felt much free-er at home, unlike hall. I feel trapped if i stay in the room too long. Funny, won't that make me feel like a caged thing?
Wonder wat's my roomie like....and whether she has moved in yet. Guess I'll stop by on fri.