The GIP talk that jas and i attended today really made me excited abt gg overseas and making new friends and seeing new things and learning more!! The guy who spoke about his experience in the work/study program in India made the greatest impression, but it really more to do with the way he talked and expressed himself. "He's so matured", I exclaimed to Jas more than once.
This is one student who would have aced HW111 should he have taken it, no doubts about that. Knowing he majored in acc, I assume that all those long hours, and late nights, and
years, of presentations must have paid off. This is making me slightly worried. All of them look so matured, so self-confident. This stands to reason that to guo guan the interview, I must be independent and assured. Freaky much!!!
Still it was great catching up with jas, and i kaypo-ed alot hehheh (eg. "so is there anyone zui-ing xxx now?"). We also saw neomei! It's been so long, so it's great to see them again. And i'm gg to do volunteer work with jas for 1 mth =) Oh and speaking of volunteers, Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA) seems to have a different fresh perspective on helping the disabled - using horse therapy! They were featured in the newspaper a long time ago, and I only just remembered it. Looks cool.