<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20003740?origin\x3dhttp://dolphinsplash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
so many happenings
Saturday, June 2 3:19 PM

well, the show wasn't 100% bad afterall, and i liked the ending. My father slept through it though (so typical) and then asked qns later. LOL I think even my grandma knew more of the plot then him. Tsk tsk next time ah, cannot be so nice and tell him the synopsis - must force him to watch, or else he'll waste the ticket $$.

=p

and the next day, I found 4 baby caterpillars on the lime plant. so happy! the butterfly is so smart, can find the only lime plant in an estate, which happens to be on the 12th floor too. These baby caterpillars are not like those disgustingly spiky slimy ugly worms that you normally find - no spikes this time! Although ppl know that the uglier the caterpillar, the more beautiful the butterfly, I really can't bear the creepy ones.

=)

then just last night, I went out with jjpao and shared a choc fondue with min. That gal ah, so scary to eat food with her...die die must finish all of the food on the plate leh! hahah ok la, but she was super nice, had to wait for 2 late ppl, especially yours truly *cringes* i'm sorry!

=D

and today, I heard that my cousin's son is very sick. Although I'm not part of the family, but I really really really hope he'll be okay. Jiayou little baby! See you on your 1st bday soon!! *he'll be fine. really.*



mugshot

Spider-hating. Sashimi-loving. Travel-obsessed. Everydaygal. [-but i want more in life-]

when fruits talk



fellow fruits in the basket

minhuey neomei chenyeh joyce

jieying qi jiaying meimei jul ting sharon yammie emme yx

tais-toi aromacookery thebakerwhocooks bagsnob joannepeh bentoblog eatyourkimchi

looking back

December 2005
October 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


the optimist's cheatsheet


Positive thoughts from bbc.co.uk/slink
credits

Please do not remove this section. Your honesty will be much appreciated. tyvm.
I: Designer
II: Image
III: Imageshack