Today is monday, and after a nice (slightly mad) mac breakfast with friends, the reality that
School Starts Tomorrow has finally sunk in.
Pls pls pls let the class be full of nice interesting people that want to be my friend.
lol, ok, not so extreme but if I have to do a project, hopefully my group members will be hardworking and fun to work with. Marketing's project group was good, wayyy much better than my management, so hopefully the trend of "it-just-gets-better" continues =)
I think, it'll be nice if I can find someone who's taking all the biz courses with me, then it won't be so difficult gg for class and meeting people for the first time. After enduring EE8086 and MB106 in sem 1, the loneliness became so painful that I told myself I would never attempt to take another tutorial alone. And then I lost my mind and went ahead to take Marketing and LF81.
Must have been crazy yah? haha but it was a blessing in disguise. I got to know some really very cool wacky people - g, z, v, i, j, gx, wz - which made me feel "hey, it's not so bad this time". It was really heartening to hear from jy that z 'announced' to his friends that we got an
A. And I hope i'll be taking LF82 next time with i, j, and wx.
So let me cross my fingers and blaze ahead =)